Sunday, August 14, 2011

itu.ini.itu.ini

selamat siang semua !
sebenarnya agak kepenatan sedikit tapi masih mencuba nak mem'produce'kan post baru . HAHA !  its not always about me myself and i , but a part of it is about you . thank you for spending some time with me even we are quite in a hurry . sorry ROMPiey romp . i cant afford to buy you today . i'll wait for our next meeting okey !
SALE is everywhere . i wish i wont have a eye to look at it . (*_*)

i went home straightly home after the esso stop . and this is what i bought home ;

it's 2 for 34

he bought me this





it suits me , thanks dear :') .
okey this one nak berlagak sikit dengan along sebab we've already put up the 'privacy screen' on our baby or for short , its bb . haha ! sila jeles sampai lebam .

thats all for now . need to get ready for the ashrie's family .
lots of 'alhamdulillah' for the day , with love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment