Monday, November 07, 2011

seeking a seeker


actually having this post in order to seek for some inspiration . *macam lah membantu . 
yess , and now i don't know what to do for my final proposals . i got already two proposals on paper .
and now , another one to go .
this thing ain't easy for me . seriously . 

now ni dah macam macam fikir . "habis kalau dia tanya itu ini itu ini nak jawab apa ?" and another thing that makes me shiver the most is that ; rejected proposals ! 
ohh noooo . could be the scariest nightmare ever ! 
tak ada idea langsung for my third proposal ni . presentation also !  not fully ready . get back up , get back up !
another thing i'd been thinking is about my thesis . 
tak pernah buat memang tak reti kann ? so , i just need to get ready . 
will be another 5 month plus minus and i am OFF !  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment